Before you find out WHO the Contest Winner is…
I want to let you know WHY I had a Contest!
Since April I:
- Unveiled my new website
- Changed the address of my blogsite to my newly created website
- I spoke at over 7 different women’s events
- I taped an interview with Cheryl Weber of Crossroads about the Turkana, Kenya ‘Streams In The Desert’ project
- My book WATER IN THE DESERT was released in a second Edition by Word Alive Press, along with Todd’s first release of 40 Days In The Man Cave
- Todd and I had an extremely well attended Book Release Party at the Leamington Arts Centre
- Todd and I released the
website for people to Sign-Up online and receive 40 daily emails as they go through our books to encourage them along the way
- Todd and I were taping 7 weeks worth of videos for the Challenge to be included in the Church Campaign Toolboxes
Suffice to say that we were completely OVERWHELMED and probably a little ‘ in over our heads’ with all that activity. It wasn’t until late June when I started realizing that no one was commenting on my blog posts anymore. I thought maybe they weren’t very good (the enemy loves to make us feel inadequate). By July we figured out that it was a technical issue with the new site. In order to “encourage” people to start commenting on the blog again I devised the
I loved receiving comments again and hope you continue to let me know what you’re thinking!
I am so pleased to announce the winner to the
(insert drum roll please)
from Edmundston, NB!!!
“I am honored in being chosen to receive a copy of your book.I read every post you put on and I am so encouraged by them. A lot of the times they are just what I need to hear that day and other times it is what God has been speaking to me and is confirmation. Thank you so much for your weekly post. May God continue to bless you in all you put your hands to. You are truly an inspiration. I am looking forward to reading your book. God bless you and Todd.”Betty
I’m so glad you were the winner! I know you love to study the WORD! Praying God refreshes your spirit as you go through the book and soak in all the scripture it contains! Glad God connected our paths again so I could hear that things were going well for you!
Much love, ~Sherry
Get Ready For MORE Contests!!!